Terms & Conditions
PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
All orders received during normal business hours between Monday to Friday are processed for shipment within 48 hours. Deliveries will arrive in 3-4 business days. For regional and public holiday deliveries please allow an extra 2-3 business days. When your order has been placed, a confirmation email will immediately be sent to your nominated email address. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of any delay to processing times, you will be notified by email.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER
If you require any changes to your order including incorrect address details and sizing, please contact us immediately at email@example.com to ensure adjustments can be applied.
If your order has already been processed, Zana La Collection accepts no responsibility for incorrect details entered. However, our usual returns process is available.
Purposes for handling personal information
Personal information is information about you, such as your name, contact details and records of your dealings with us. We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information:
- To process transactions and deliver products to you
- To communicate with you
- To maintain our business records and to otherwise run our business
- For purposes disclosed to you and to which you have consented
- Or purposes that you would otherwise reasonably expect, and
- For any other purposes required or permitted by law
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information such as email address, mobile phone numbers, home address, shipping and payment card billing address, payment card details, IP address, search criteria and shopping history from our customers, business contacts, prospective employees and other individuals with whom we deal. We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means.
We collect information in several ways which are listed below:
Instore or on zanalacollection.com.au
- When you use or enter your personal information into com.au
- When you are registered as a Zana La Collection customer instore
- When you sign up to our marketing campaigns (our Newsletter)
- When you contact Zana La Collection by telephone or email
- When you enter any event, prize draws, or competitions run by Zana La Collection
- When you buy products (the details of transactions you make from Zana La Collection, both instore or via the website)
- When you click through from marketing emails to our website